I don’t know about you, but I love free stuff. And, thanks to the internet, hundreds of products are available at our fingertips. To help sell those products, companies give away free samples all.the.time. From shampoo to coffee, and lotions to cereal, free samples are out there for the taking. You just have to know where to find them.
My favorite source for scouting free samples is All You Magazine. The magazine itself is great for coupons, but their website also offers “Daily Free Samples.” A new sample is emailed to you each day and after a few clicks your goodies are on their way.
But, who has time to monitor all of that?
So, instead, once a month, usually on a Saturday, I’ll go through and find the samples from the previous month (or so). Sure, not all of them are still available, but many of them are. Here’s what I found today:
- Nivea Extended Moisture lotion
- Biolage Hydrasource or Colorlast shampoo
- Seattle’s Best Coffee house blend
- L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hair Care
- Anna’s Chocolate truffles
- Finish Dishwashing tabs
- Dunkin’ Donuts coffee
- Spenda Nectresse
- Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-boosting moisturizer
- Suave Professionals Natural Infusion
- Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil
- Godiva Chocolate
- Truvia Sweetener
- TeaMonger Tea
Bonus: Did you know Target has their own sampling program? Check their site regularly as the samples always go fast…like less than a day.