I had dinner with some of my favorite friends the other night. We all met through sewing and bring an interesting perspective to our unique but fulfilling friendship. One of them is a graphic designer and brought with her one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a while: printed 4”x4” photos direct from Instagram. Whaaat?!
So, naturally, I had to try it all out for myself. And, it turns out…it’s one of the easiest to use, most well-developed (no pun intended) apps I’ve ever used. The app really does a great job of walking you through the process, but here it is step-by-step…
- Download the Walgreen’s app. It’s free.
- Open the app
- Click photos
- Click the Instagram icon at the top. NOTE: you can also print from your photos app and Facebook, too!
- Connect it to your Instagram account, authorize, and all that good stuff.
- The app will open your IG account. Tap the photos you’d like to print.
- Click “Print To Walgreens”, verify you don’t want to upload anymore photos…or continue uploading if you do.
- Select quantity and size (choose between 4×4 and 8×8). Apply Coupon (if you have one).
- On the next page, you’ll select the location you’d like to pick them up from and leave your contact info.
That’s it! Can’t be easier, right?
Wanna know how it turns out??
Here’s a 4×4 and an 8×8 side by side. Too frickin’ cool. As an aside, that has to be the cutest model EVER if I may say! 🙂
The ONLY downside to the app is you can’t pick and choose which photos you want printed at 4×4 and which ones you want printed at 8×8. I had to submit two separate orders to get these two testers printed. Meaning I also had to remember to ask for both orders once I got the store. It’s a lot to ask for a scatterbrain like me! 🙂
Stay tuned for an example of how to use these in a super fun craft project.